Amazon Web Services
NiuPay achieves APN Partner Status
In 2021, NiuPay became the first organisation in Papua New Guinea to achieve the AWS Well-Architected status in the AWS Partner Network (APN), the global partner programme for technology businesses using AWS.
What does this mean?
Years of continuous investment and innovation have allowed us to achieve the APN Partner Status which means our new and existing clients can be sure that their workloads are architected, deployed and maintained in line with industry and data security best practices and standards.
On top of technical validation, a key part of achieving the certification is demonstrated growth potential and strong endorsement from our existing clients.
Achieving the AWS Well-Architected status differentiates us as an APN Partner that provides demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in identifying if customer solutions meet the five pillars of the Well-Architected Framework: Operational Excellence, Security, Reliability, Performance Efficiency, and Cost Optimisation.
- Perform operations as code
- Make frequent, small, reversible changes
- Refine operations procedures frequently
- Anticipate failure
- Learn from all operational failures
- Implement a strong identity foundation
- Enable traceability
- Apply security at all layers
- Automate security best practices
- Protect data in transit and at rest
- Limit human access to data
- Prepare for security events
- Automatic failure recovery
- Test recovery procedures
- Scale horizontally to increase aggregate workload availability
- Stop guessing compute and storage requirements.
- Manage change in automation
- Democratise advanced technologies
- Go global in minutes
- Use serverless architectures
- Experiment more often
- Consider mechanical sympathy
- Implement cloud financial management
- Adopt a consumption model
- Measure overall efficiency
- Stop spending money on undifferentiated heavy lifting
- Analyse and attribute expenditure
Ready to get started?